Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where Has June Gone??

June has flown by! I counted today and I only have 4 1/2 weeks before I have to go back to work! And we have so much that we want to do!

The annual Fincher Family Reunion is this weekend, and we are leaving for the beach soon.

I had to go back to the doctor today because I thought that my incision was infected, but it turns out that I am allergic to the glue that they used to put me back together. Brooke has also been at the dr today. She has swimmer's ear.

Tomorrow, I am participating in a memorial for a baby named Cohen that died a few days ago. His mama is the sweetest person I have ever met and they prayed so hard for him. He was born with a heart condition and his parents are devastated.

Rest assured that I will be back soon with pictures of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!