Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach Trip Part 2

On the way down there, as we were going over the causeway, the water was CHOPPY The white caps were huge! It was so choppy, that the water was splashing onto the highway.

Dale had booked a fishing trip for the boys (Matthew was NOT included) for first thing Monday morning. So he, Brian and Brandon left the condo at 7:00. I was NOT ready to get up, so I went back to sleep. About an hour later, a man walked into my room, it took me a minute to realize that it was my husband! The water was too choppy and they didnt get to go fishing. So we had another day on the beach and in the pool.
Brian needed a quick nap so I took the kids to the beach. Brandon and I were sitting there and all of a sudden a man with a doorag came running by. Brandon was staring at him, I thought because he had a strap with his ipod hooked on his arm and he was thinking that he needed that, but all of a sudden, he says, "Mama, is that Coach Earls?" (One of his soccer coaches.) I said, surely not, but holler BOBBY and see what he does. So Brandon yells, BOBBY EARLS, while he is looking down just in case it's not him and the man turns around. It IS him! It was hilarious! They were just a couple of condos down from us, so his daughter Liz came to hang out with us.
Brian took Matthew upstairs to take a nap and Brooke and I went to the pool. Like I said, the bar was right by the pool so we more often than not had a drunk person in there with us. This particular day it was the red head. Now it was 2:00 in the afternooon and she was already slurring her speech pretty good! But the funniest part was when she started trying to teach the little girl how to swim. She decided to show her how to do a cannon ball and when she came back up, her boobs were out of her bathing suit top! It took her a good ten minutes to realize it and we were all cracking up laughing. There was another mom on the lounge chair next to me and her husband was sitting on the edge of the pool and he said, "Wow, I finally see a topless woman and they are not even an A cup!" She and I cracked up laughing.
We got ready later and took our beach pictures. Just past the walkway, there was a huge plot of grass that was a beach project so it seemed like the perfect place for our pictures. Dale was nice enough to take our family shots. Matthew was not in the mood to cooperate, but we did get some nice shots.

My three wonderful children

Me and Brian

And all of us!

After that, we took off the white shirts and went and ate pizza across the street! This night, we convinced Matthew to sleep with Brooke so we wouldnt have arms, legs and feets in our faces all night. That was the best night's sleep that I got! Until the next morning when the boys left for their fishing trip!

To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!