Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach Trip Part 3

I think that I can finish the beach trips into this last post...maybe. But first, let me interject, WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO? I went to my classroom today for the first time!


Fish!

So, the boys finally got to go fishing Tuesday. Brooke, Matthew and I went to the beach for a bit then to the pool. Dale called and asked if we wanted to meet them at the marina, so we jumped in the truck (yes, I drove, through St. Pete and over a draw bridge) to meet them! The captain was cleaning the fish when we got there. We have lots in the freezer to cook!
While driving one day, Brian and I spotted a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. I knew that we had to try it. So later that afternoon, we loaded up and headed that way. It was neat and the food was great. They have all sorts of memoralbila from the movie and the waitress asks you lots of trivia questions.

This is what I had:

It is called "accidental shrimp".

We followed dinner with an interesting game of adventure golf. Matthew wore me and Brian out. He didnt quite seem to get the whole "this is your ball, dont bother anyone else's" thing!


Wednesday morning we loaded up and headed home. But not before hitting the TGI Friday's in St. Pete! It was the LONGEST drive ever!!! But I know that when we go back next year, we will be ready to do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!