Monday, August 2, 2010

Whew!

Where did summer go? Today is the last day before I go back to work. I feel like I have done nothing this summer! It's too hot to do much of anything.

We haven't been up to a lot. A visit to Chuck E. Cheese last week and trying to get my classroom ready.

Matthew will be starting his school soon. Today we got all of the school supplies out and wrote names on everything. New school supplies make me happy.

Jady Day Studios is hosting her Grand Opening. I made my new background and header with her kit You Light Up My Life. I love the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!