Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Days of School

Friday was everyone's first day of school. I met my students and they are really sweet. Brandon had his LAST first day of school. He is only going to school part of the day and then leaves to go to work. Brooke started 5th grade and she loves it. Matthew started 3 year old kindergarten also. Brian had to take him because I had to be at work so early but all in all it was pretty uneventful until he tried to leave him. But Mrs. Margaret said that he did really well. And Matthew is ready to go back tomorrow. We'll see if that is still the case in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!