Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrap Pages and some inspiration

I have tried to upload this post a dozen times. We have had internet trouble, first, it died, then we had a virus. But hopefully now we are back to business!
I have a scrappin' and bloggin' friend that loves Katie's kits as much as I do. So when she posted her new pages that she had made, I had to take a look. The funny thing is that we have made pages that are extremely similar. And I am in LOVE with the Who's at the zoo page that she did! Amanda sells her quickpages for $1-$2 each. That is a steal. Just go to her blog to check hers out.
Here are mine:

This is the one that Amanda and I have that were similar.


My Who's At the Zoo page wont load! I guess that it's too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!