Sunday, September 19, 2010

An update and technical issues

So I am having technical issues. First, our internet was down, then we got a virus. Now, I cant get pics to upload to blogger. Between that and Brian's obsession with World of Warcraft, I have not had a lot of computer time. I did make a new background today while he was grilling steaks.

The year is going along ok, the first 9 weeks are almost over. I keep thinking about the guys that just started school and while it would have been nice to have a few more weeks of summer, I am sort of glad that we went ahead and got it over with!

Matthew does not cry (most) mornings. He goes to his seat and starts on his morning work. He learned all of his colors quickly and has moved on to numbers. Once he gets them, they will start on letters. Boys are definately different than boys. By the time Brooke left PL, she could write her first and last name. We will see if this is the case with Matthew.

Homecoming is next weekend. Then the show season starts. Hopefully, I can upload pics by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!