Friday, September 24, 2010

A BUSY Weekend

It is offically Fall. Will someone send some cooler weather? I am ready to go to the fair and the pumpkin patch and wear my boots and sweaters!

This weekend will be a busy one, it's been a busy week! I got sick at the beginning of the week with an inner and middle ear infection in one ear and an inner ear infection on the other. I tried to go to work Tuesday, but was home by 10! I slept all day and felt much better!

It is Homecoming week here, Brandon has dressed up every day this week. Today was the Senior's TOGA day. We finally got the toga made last night. In addition to that, we have been studying about Johnny Appleseed and I made applesauce for my class today so that meant peeling and cutting two bags of apples! Then one of my sweet girls surprised us and brought apple juice!

Tomorrow is the homecoming dance. It is Brandon's last official Homecoming. Hopefully I can put some pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!