Friday, October 1, 2010

Catching Up

This past week has been crazy busy. Between work, the quarter starting back and Brian teaching 2 nights again, orchestra practice, homecoming and Matthew getting sick, I have not had a lot of time to blog!

Last Saturday was Homecoming:
It was our last "official" homecoming since he is a Senior. Sunday was pretty calm, and so was the start of the work week. The quarter started at Moultrie Tech and Brian is teaching 2 nights a week again. We are doing a big production Sunday at First Methodist, so we had practice until later than usual. In the middle of practice, Lei texts me a picture of Matthew's busted lip. He wound up being ok. I have had meetings out the ears this week at work! Usually by Thursday, I have lesson plans done for the next week. But Thursday night, or should I say Friday morning, Matthew woke up wheezing and could not catch his breath. I gave him a breathing treatment and he still was having trouble. We could not get his SpO2 above the low 90's so he and I headed to the ER at 2 am. They gave him an epinepherine breathing treatment and he is still a tiny bit croupy, but he is sleeping soundly now. We didnt get home until 6 am this morning! So I stayed home with him today.

Brandon had a lock-in at church and Brian was supposed to take both kids to Grandaddy Fincher's for the weekend. But with Matthew sick, and on breathing treatments every 4 hours, I knew that he wouldnt be able to handle him. So, Matthew and I stayed home. He was NOT happy when he saw the suitcase! He wanted to watch Twilight (?) so we snuggled in the bed and I started the movie. It wasnt ten minutes later that he was out!

I had planned to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow, but that went out the window! We will see what the day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!