Saturday, November 20, 2010

This and That

We've had a lot going on, but as I sit down here to type, it all just leaves me......

Things are about to get crazy for us with the holidays approaching. It is Brian's busy time anyway, but between the kids and all of their activities and parties and our activities and parties, there are not many nights in December that we will not have at least one thing!

Brian and I have spent today cleaning parts of the house that do not normally get cleaned. I am trying to get things ready for Christmas, we need to part with some baby toys and reorganize. That got me to thinking that Matthew will be 4 in just over a month. Even though I KNOW that now is the time to purge all of the baby stuff, it is still hard. Like his sippy cups. I think that they are more for MY benefit than his. I threw them all out except 3, he likes these 3 because they are like the mugs that people drink coffee from. It's hard at stores not to walk down the baby aisle and realize that you don't need to be there. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss formula and diapers, but I guess because he is my last and I KNOW this, it is hard for me to let go.

Matthew has his Thanksgiving program this week, I will be sure and video tape and take lots of pictures! He LOVES school and even though he has learned a more colorful vocabulary for sure, he has also learned SO much other stuff! He runs in every morning and doesn't want to leave in the afternoons. Most afternoons, he smiles all of the way home and tells me that he loves school!

I got a new scrapbook kit, it reminds me of some wrapping paper that we had when I was little with reindeer on it that I LOVED. I plan to change my background just after Thanksgiving.

Still trying to decide if I am going Black Friday shopping or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!