Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy

My new background, which reminds me of some wrapping paper that mom and dad had when I was little is up! When I saw this kit, I knew that I had to have it! I am working on a header to match, but we do not have our tree up and therefore we do not have a Christmas picture yet. That also means no Christmas card yet either! I hope that we get our tree this weekend. It is our Christmas parade and I am planning on that getting Brian in the spirit....

Tonight is one of the few nights that we dont have anything to do. We have a big muscial coming up with the orchestra, our First Grade program is soon. It's just a busy month.

Matthew had his Thanksgiving Program, the pictures are up on the shutterfly site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!