Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Has Come and Gone

Well, it's been here and gone again! We are slowly trying to recover from Christmas and get ready for Matthew's birthday on Thursday.

The kids had a great time opening presents and Matthew got his lawnmower that he asked for. It has been too cold to ride it, but he did get to ride a little bit on Christmas Day.

We are doing cleaning projects while I am at home with the kids this week. Last week, we started tackling Brooke's room and had I known what an undertaking that would be, I would've hired Merry Maids. I think that we are on trash bag number 12!

I have not even taken the pictures off of my camera to share with you, but hopefully I will get them uploaded to shutterfly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!