Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snaggletooth

As if we didn't have enough going on, Matthew had dental surgery this past Friday. And when I say surgery, I mean surgery. He had to check into the hospital, be put to sleep and he is now a snaggletooth!

We didn't have to be there until 11:30 which meant he could not eat anything before we left. He actually did really well. They gave him the drug that was supposed to make him "relax", and it did, for a few minutes. It also made him wild!!! The kid next door laid in his bed under the covers and watched tv. Not Matthew! He bounced on the bed, played with the semi that mom and dad brought him and was WILD! I finally put him in the wagon and rode him up the hall for a few minutes. Luckily, we had lots of company to entertain him.

After surgery, they called to say that he was in recovery. It wasn't even ten minutes later they had to come back and get me to come sit with him in recovery because he was hysterical. He tried to pull out his iv and was kicking anyone who tried to touch him. They got us out of there pretty quick!

We got home and he slept for about 30 minutes, then he was starving! He ate two things of green jello and then threw it up all over me. He threw up two more times but it didnt even phase him. He would throw up then be asking for something to eat right after!

We close on the house tomorrow at 11! I have my to-do list all ready of what needs to be done first! We are excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!