Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally!

Well, we are here! Brian moved some furniture today and then we went back tonight and got the couch and loveseat. We can officially sleep here tonight! (And we also have phone and internet!!!)

Last night was bittersweet as it was the last night in the house where we have been for so long! That was the house where we spent the first 15 years together and where we brought our babies home to! If I think about it too much, I may cry!

However, this house has so much more room and we are not all on top of each other. We just need to get the rest of the kids furniture and some junk and that's it! I pretty much have the kitchen done except for a few odds and ends. We even have food over here!!!

Thank you to everyone that has helped us move. We couldnt have done it without you. If I can find the camera, I will take some pictures. the laundry room was a disaster. Those 3M hooks were on the wall and when we took them off, they pulled the paper off of the sheetrock. Brian spackled and sanded and painted and it looks fabulous!!

He is finishing the water heater now so we will have hot water for in the morning. I DO NOT like cold showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!