Monday, May 14, 2012

Playing Catchup

A LOT has happened in the last few weeks.  Spring semester ended and now Summer has begun.  This is my LAST semester of graduate school!!!!!!!! 

But most exciting is that I found out that I am going to be an AUNT!  After many years of praying and hoping and wishing for my sister, she found out last week.  I am beyond excited!

I registered Matthew for Kindergarten, Brooke will be in 7th grade, and Brandon will be 20 on Saturday.  I AM OLD!

I hope to have one more announcement in a week or so, the anticipation is killing me.  And no, I am NOT pregnant. 

The house is going great.  We LOVE it here.  We have so much more room and the kids seem really happy.

2012 is our year.  Some things really are worth the wait.  I asked someone the other day what you do when all of your prayers are answered??  She told me to get down on my knees and thank the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!