Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Has Officially Begun!

Today was our first day at home with just me and the kids.  And of course it rained.  ALL day!  Matthew and I ran some errands and then Talon came over to play.  It was nice not to have him underfoot for a little while - but they made up for it by destroying his room!  They had a war they said! 

I am taking my last 3 classes for graduate school.  I will be so glad when it's done! 

Poor Brooke is already bored.  Like she has nothing to entertain her here!!!

We have a couple of VBS's soon and we will see what else the summer will hold for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been married to Brian for 17 years and we have 3 children, Brandon 21, Brooke 14 and Matthew 6. (Yeah, we know how to spread them out!) I teach third grade, love my Cricut and am addicted to Pinterest!